Albert Hall, Manchester.
This event is for over 14s only - No refunds will be issued for under 14s.
- Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters.
- Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
- Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through Twickets or the re-sale channels offered by your ticket agent.
- For a ticket to be valid the lead booker must at any point be able to provide the below:
- I) The payment credit or debit card used for the purchase and shown on the booking confirmation as it is your ticket/s.
- II) The booking confirmation.
III) A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation and the credit card.
Failure to bring all of the items I), II) and III) above may result in refusal of admission to the concert.